Ask yourself

Perhaps the most important lesson I have learnt (and am still learning) in life is to listen to myself. And if I can't hear it, I have learnt to ask myself and wait for the answer.

Whatever I need, I know is already within me, I need only access it.

I have found out for myself that the answer that comes without my thinking it is the most accurate. Sometimes, the answer to my question comes almost instantaneously.

Another way is to submit a question just before I sleep. The answer comes upon my waking up. For me, this method works well with a 'yes' or 'no' answer.

It is really quite simple - submit a question and allow the answer to come through. Do not block this process by dwelling on it. Our part is only to ask and then act on the information we receive.
In a nutshell :

1. Submit
2. Receive
3. Act

And with that, we can move on in the business called life.

(Don't want to read? Listen instead).

No comments: